Avenged Sevenfold Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for girls (& any man that thinks he can answer it..)

2 posters

Go down

question for girls (& any man that thinks he can answer it..) Empty question for girls (& any man that thinks he can answer it..)

Post  death_forever Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 pm

me & my girlfriend are both huge a7x fans... her birthday is coming up and i wanted to order her a sweet birthday present. my question is, would you prefer a hoody thats a unisex size or 2 a7x girl shirts? i'd be getting her either the hoody with all the weird swirl designs from this site:
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
or the white masked death bat & the femvolution shirt from the same site...

i've already got a few little things in mind (flowers & a nice birthday dinner), i wanted to make it awesome since its her 21st birthday, which is a big deal seeing as shes legal to drink everywhere now, hahaha.

so yeah, i'd appreciate opinions?

death_forever
Nobody

Back to top Go down

question for girls (& any man that thinks he can answer it..) Empty Re: question for girls (& any man that thinks he can answer it..)

Post  adelewhite321 Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 am

i'd say the t-shirt is a much better idea.. and congratulations, u're gf can legally drink now! that also means she will now do stuff you didn't expect her to before lol!

adelewhite321
Nobody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum